Welcome to the ParGram/XLE Redmine site. There are two Redmine projects to choose from: ParGram and XLE. You can access the projects using the drop-down menu in the top right corner or using the "Projects" menu item above.
The XLE project is for the XLE grammar development platform - with a support forum, DMSF plugin for XLE binaries download/upload, and source code repository (depending on your user account privileges).
- XLE is the environment used to develop the ParGram LFG grammars. Learn about the ParGram project on the ParGram homepage (http://pargram.b.uib.no/) and on the ParGram Redmine site (http://typo.uni-konstanz.de/redmine/projects/pargram).
- Consider joining the XLE mailing list. Visit https://mailman.uni-konstanz.de/mailman/listinfo/xle for information on how to join the list.
- For information on how to obtain an XLE license, please take a look at the XLE homepage (http://ling.uni-konstanz.de/pages/xle/software.html). Signing the license gives you access to the binary packages as well as the source code.
The ParGram project is for the ParGram community - with the ParGram wiki, and a documents module.
- ParGram makes use of the XLE grammar development platform. Learn more about XLE on the XLE homepage (http://ling.uni-konstanz.de/pages/xle) and on the XLE Redmine site (http://typo.uni-konstanz.de/redmine/projects/xle).
- Consider joining the ParGram mailing list. Visit https://mailman.uni-konstanz.de/mailman/listinfo/pargram for information on how to join the list.
- ParGram homepage: http://pargram.b.uib.no/
In case you have any questions about using this page or how to gain access, contact Jessica Zipf (Jessica.Zipf"at"uni-konstanz.de)