- MUMTTT wokshop at EUROPHRAS, 1-2 July 2015, Málaga, Spain
- PARSEME WG1 hands-on workshop on lexical encoding of MWEs, 21-22 September 2015, Iași, Romania
- 5th general meeting, 23-24 September 2015, Iași, Romania
- PARSEME/ENeL workshop on MWE e-lexicons, 5-6 April 2016, University of Skopje, FYR Macedonia
- 6th general meeting, 7-8 April 2016, Struga, FYR Macedonia
PARSEME (PARSing and Multi-word Expressions)
Towards linguistic precision and computational efficiency in natural language processing
The IC1207 COST Action, PARSEME, is an interdisciplinary scientific network devoted to the role of multi-word expressions (MWEs) in parsing.
Duration: 8 March 2013 – 7 March 2017
PARSEME is structured in 4 Working Groups. Its main activities include scientific meetings, short-term scientific missions, workshops and training schools. It promotes gender balance and it adheres to COST policy in promoting early-stage researchers.
PARSEME welcomes new members from any member countries or from new COST countries.
1 Second-level language families (or genera) according to the World Atlas of Language Structures
Map credit: Phil Archer (http://philarcher.org/diary/2013/euromap/)
Logo credit: Viktorija Kulešova