This site is the hub for the 26th International Lexical-Functional Grammar Conference – 2021 (LFG21), which is to be held (online) 13 – 16 July 2021. The program pages have links to all talks and posters. Registered participants have been sent the password to posts with video presentations and to the information pages with links to real-time online sessions.
You can subscribe to our LFG20 calendar in iCal format in your calendar app, which should adapt the times to your local time zone.
When participating in live sessions:
- Please identify yourself with your full real name.
- Ask a clear question and keep to the subject.
- Avoid background noise.
- Use headphones/earbuds instead of computer speakers.
- Mute your microphone when you’re not speaking.
- Be as close as possible to your microphone when you are speaking. Ideally use a headset with an integral microphone.
- Use an internet connection with a good bandwidth, ideally at least 5 Mb/s for download and upload speed. Usually, wired internet connections are more reliable than wifi.
You can also ask a question in advance by leaving a Reply on the webpage of an individual talk or poster. This gives the presenter a chance to better prepare an answer to your question.
If you have not registered yet, use this link register for LFG21.