SIGLEX-MWE section and PARSEME are co-organizing the annual Multiword Expressions Workshop on 4 April 2017. It will be co-located with the EACL 2017 conference. It includes a special track dedicated the PARSEME shared task on automatic identification of MWEs.
PARSEME will fund travel and stay for 33 workshop participants from the PARSEME member countries. Applicants should fill in the application form by 15 February 2017. The selection of applicants entitled to reimbursement will be done by the PARSEME Steering Committee. Priority is given to:
- workshop and shared task organizers, technical experts and language group leaders,
- shared task language leaders,
- authors of the best systems in the shared task,
- presenters of papers/posters,
- shared task annotators,
- early-stage researchers,
- PARSEME membres.
The reimbursement rates:
- Hotel: 120 EUR per night (flat rate). The number of the reimbursed nights is equal to the number attended worhshop days plus 1 (in case the participant arrives earlier than her/his first attended day and leaves later than his last attended day). An attendance list must be signed each day of presence at the workshop.
- Meals: 20 EUR per meal (flat rate).
- Travel: real costs limited to 1200 € (economy class air tickets, train tickets, local transport, etc.).
- Workshop admission fees are not eligible for reimbursement.
Detailed reimbursement rules are defined in the COST Vademecum, pp. 19-23, section 4. The applicants selected for funding will receive a formal invitation via the e-COST system (which they should accept before their travel). They should cover their travel and stay in advance and will be reimbursed on return.
1622 January, 2017: Submission deadline for the main track long & short papers
- 5 February: Submission deadline for shared task system description papers
- 11 February: Notification of acceptance for the main track papers
- 12 February: Notification of acceptance for the shared task papers
- 15 February: deadline for applications for funding
- 20 February: Camera-ready papers due (main track and shared task)
- 1 March: notification to applicants about funding
- 4 April, 2017: MWE 2017 Workshop