This page contains links to invited talks and other presentations given at PARSEME general meetings and workshops.
- Paul Cook (University of New Brunswick, Canada) "Exploiting multilingual lexical resources to predict the compositionality of MWEs" - invited talk at the 13th Multi-Word Expressions Workshop (MWE 2017) at EACL 2017, 4 April 2017, Valencia, Spain.
- Irit Meir (University of Haifa, Isarel) "Sign languages and compounding" - invited talk at the PARSEME 6th general meeting, 7-8 April 2016, Struga, FYR Macedonia.
- Héctor Martínez Alonso (University of Paris-Diderot & INRIA, France) "MWEs from a Natural Language Processing perspective - a global view" - inivited talk at the PARSEME/ENeL workshop on MWE e-lexicons, 5-6 April 2016, University of Skopje.
- Jan Odijk (University of Utrecht, Netherlands) "MWEs in DUELME and LMF" - invited talk at the PARSEME WG1 hands-on workshop on lexical encoding of MWEs, 21-22 September 2015.
- Kathrin Steyer (University of Mannheim, Germany) "Multiword patterns and networks. How corpus-driven approaches have changed our description of language use" - invited talk at the 2nd Workshop on Multi-word Units in Machine Translation and Translation Technology (MUMTTT 2015), 1-2 July 2015, Málaga, Spain
- Preslav Nakov (Qatar Computing Research Institute) "The Web as an Implicit Training Set: Application to Noun Compounds Syntax and Semantics" - invited talk at the 10th Multi-Word Expressions Workshop (MWE 2014), 26-27 April 2014, Gothenburg, Sweden
- Ekaterina Shutova (ICSI & University of California, Berkeley) "Statistical Modelling of Metaphor" - invited talk at the 10th Multi-Word Expressions Workshop (MWE 2014), 26-27 April 2014, Gothenburg, Sweden