- International conference on Computational and Corpus-based Phraseology (EUROPHRAS 2017), 13-14 November 2017, London, UK. Call deadline: 29 May 2017
- The 3rd Workshop on Multi-word Units in Machine Translation and Translation Technology (MUMTTT 2017), 14 November 2017, London, UK. Call deadline: 29 May 2017
- PARSEME shared task on automatic identification of verbal MWEs, 4 April 2017, Valencia, Spain. System submission deadline: 27 January 2017
- Multi-Word Expressions Workshop at EACL 2017, 4 April 2017, Valencia, Spain. Call deadline: 22 January 2017
- Detecting Minimal Semantic Units and their Meanings (DiMSUM) - a shared task on tagging English sentences with MWEs + noun and verb supersenses; part of the International Workshop on Semantic Evaluation 2016 (SemEval-2016)
- The seventh FLaRN Conference (Formulaic Language Research Network), 28-30 June 2016, Vilnius, Lithuania. Call deadline: 1st February 2016
- Call for Guest Editors and Thematic Proposals for Lingvisticae Investigationes (International Journal of Linguistics and Language Resources). Call deadline: 30 October 2015
- The Fourth International Workshop on Systems and Frameworks for Computational Morphology (SFCM 2015), 17-18 September 2015, University of Stuttgart, Germany. Submission deadline: 10 April 2015.
- The 14th International Conference on Parsing Technologies (IWPT 2015), 22-24 July 2015, Bilbao, Spain. Submission deadline: 8 May 2015
- Mutliword Expressions: Insights from a Multi-lingual Perspective, special volume related to the topics of PARSEME WG1. Submission deadline: 10 January 2015
- Workshop on Lexical and Grammatical Resources for Language Processing (LG-LP 2014), 23 or 24 August 2014, Dublin, Ireland, co-located with COLING-2014. Submission deadline: 2 May 2014.
- Computational, Cognitive, and Linguistic Approaches to the Analysis of Complex Words and Collocations (CCLCC 2014), workshop organized as part of the European Summer School on Logic, Language and Information ESSLLI 2014, August 11-15 2014 (ESSLLI first week), Tübingen, Germany. Submission deadline: 8 March 2014.
- International Nooj2014 Conference (NooJ2014), 3-5 June 2014 - Sassari (Italy). Submission deadline: 1st February 2014.
- Multi-Word Expressions Workshop (MWE 2014), 26-27 April 2014, co-located with the EACL 2014 conference. Co-organized by PARSEME. Submission deadline: 30 January 2014.
- Multi-word Units in Machine Translation and Translation Technology, Workshop at the MT Summit XIV in Nice, September 3, 2013.