The presentation of the posters will be threefold:
- A 2-minute presentation of each poster will be done in a dedicated plenary session (you may use 1 slide provided that it is sent beforehand).
- Posters will be displayed on panels and classical poster sessions will allow for parallel discussions.
- Posters and abstracts will be uploaded on the event's webpage.
Posters should be of A0 size portrait and bear:
- name(s) of author(s),
- numbers of the relevant Working Groups (WG1, WG2, WG3, and/or WG4).
- glosses and/or translations to English of all examples from other languages.
Please, provide the following data:
- By 13 July 2015 at latest: the final version of your abstract (to be uploaded on the EasyChair space)
The file names should contain the relevant WG numbers, the authors' names and the abstract|slides|poster extension, e.g.: