Leader: Mike Rosner (MT)
Vice-leader: Matthieu Constant (FR)
Members (by 4.5.2014)
- Elaborating the notion of hybridity.
- Improving our understanding of how these may be applied to the processing of MWEs.
- Investigating the relation between hybrid processing methods and multilingual applications.
- Enhancing statistical parsing with linguistically motivated resources such as MWE lexicons and valence dictionaries, e.g. by MWE-oriented reranking of results produced by state-of-the-art parsers.
- Enhancing symbolic parsing of MWEs with probabilistic scores, in order to avoid spurious syntactic ambiguities while parsing MWEs;
- Developing guidelines for the extraction of statistical information from various unlabelled data sources, parallel corpora, automatically annotated corpora, treebanks and for encoding it in lexicons.
Year 1 (till March 2014)
Year 2 (till March 2015)