The presentation of the posters will be threefold:
- A 2-minute presentation of each poster will be done in a dedicated plenary session (you may use 1 slide provided that it is sent beforehand).
- Posters will be displayed and classical poster sessions will allow for parallel discussions.
- Posters and abstracts will be uploaded on the event's webpage.
Posters should be of A1 size (portrait only) and bear:
- name(s) of author(s),
- numbers of the relevant Working Groups (WG1, WG2, WG3, and/or WG4),
- glosses and/or translations to English of all examples from other languages.
- By 25 August 2014 at latest: the final version of your abstract if you wish it to appear at the event's webpage.
- By 1 September 2014 at latest: the name of the presenter and 1 slide (if any) in .pdf format for a 2-minute presentation of your poster at a dedicated plenary session.
- By 15 September 2014 at latest: your poster in .pdf format and in A4 resolution, to be uploaded on the website.
The file names should contain the relevant WG numbers, the authors' names and the abstract|slides|poster extension, e.g.: