The presentation of the posters will be threefold:
- A 2-minute presentation of each poster will be done in a dedicated plenary session (you may use 2-3 slides provided that they are sent beforehand).
- Posters will be displayed in a conference room and classical poster sessions will allow for parallel discussions.
- Posters and abstracts will be uploaded on the event's webpage (http://typo.uni-konstanz.de/parseme/index.php/event/meetings/59-2nd-general-meeting-10-11-march-2014-athens).
Posters should be of A0 size and bear:
- name(s) of author(s),
- numbers of the relevant Working Groups (WG1, WG2, WG3, and/or WG4).
- glosses and/or translations to English of all examples from other languages.
- By 25 February 2014 at latest: the final version of your abstract if you wish it to appear at the event's webpage.
- By 5 March 2014 at latest: the name of the presenter and 2-3 slides (if any) in .pdf format for a 2-minute presentation of your poster at a dedicated plenary session.
- By 17 March 2014 at latest: your poster, in .pdf format and in A4 resolution, to be uploaded on the website.