Note: This page concerns contributions to the WG1 volume Multiword Expressions: Insights from a Multi-lingual Perspective. Instructions for posters for the general poster session can be found at: http://typo.uni-konstanz.de/parseme/index.php/2-general/120-instructions-for-poster-authors-valletta-19-20-march-2015
Instructions for poster presentations of chapter outlines
The presentation of the posters will be threefold:
- A 2-minute presentation of each poster will be done in a dedicated plenary session (you may use 1 slide provided that it is sent beforehand).
- Posters will be displayed on paanels and classical poster sessions will allow for parallel discussions.
- Posters and abstracts will be uploaded on the webpage of the book project.
Posters should be of A0 size portrait and bear:
- name(s) of author(s),
- glosses and/or translations to English of all examples from other languages.
- By 28 February 2015 at latest: the final version of your chapter outline
- By 12 March 2015 at latest: the name of the presenter and 1 slide in .pdf format for a 2-minute presentation of your poster at a dedicated WG1 session.
If you cannot attend the meeting: Send us your poster and/or a video with your 2-minute presentation
- By 27 March 2015 at latest: your poster, in .pdf format and in A4 resolution, to be uploaded on the website.
The file names should contain the authors' names and the outline|slides|poster extension, e.g.:
Selected chapter outlines
- Sascha Bargmann & Manfred Sailer: Syntactic Flexibility of Non-decomposable Idioms [slide, poster]
- Lars Borin: Is a cross-linguistic typology of multiword expressions useful or even possible?
- Carla Parra Escartín, Almudena Nevado Llopis, Eoghan Sánchez Martnez & María Pilar Cardos Murillo: Spanish Multword Expressions: typology and cross-lingual analysis from a traductological viewpoint [slide]
- Natalia Filatkina: MWEs cross-linguistically: benefits and challenges from a historical perspective
- Aggeliki Fotopoulou &Voula Giouli: MWEs and the Emotion Lexicon: Typological and cross-lingual considerations [slide, poster]
- Patrick Hanks, Ismail Maarouf & Michael Oakes: Automatic extraction of MWEs for the Pattern Dictionary of English Verbs [slide, poster]
- Ho Jia Qian, Francis Bond, Dan Flickinger & Christiane Fellbaum: Losing one‚Äôs mind over meaning: Analysing the decomposability of possessive idioms
- Cvetana Krstev, Svetla Koeva, Dusko Vitas, Tita Kyriacopoulou, Claude Martineau, Tsvetana Dimitrova: Semantic and Syntactic Patterns of Multiword Names (a Cross-language Study) [slide]
- Koenraad Kuiper: Parameters of variation in the cross-linguistic analysis of phraseology [video, poster]
- Eric Laporte: Choosing features for classifying multiword expressions [poster, video]
- Stella Markantonatou & Niki Samaridi: New LFG Grammatical Function (GF) for (free subject) verb MWEs [slide, poster]
- Verginica Barbu Mititelu, Svetlozara Leseva, Borislav Rizov: Derivation and multi-word expressions [slide,video, poster]
- Petya Osenova, Kiril Simov and Aleksandar Popov: Multiword Expressions: observations from a parallel BG-EN newsmedia corpus [slide, poster]
- Vesna Pajic, Cvetana Krstev, Ranka Stanković, Staša Vujičić Stanković: Multiword Term Extraction: The Multilingual Perspective
- Jelena Parizoska: Idiom variation in English and Croatian [poster]
- Elisabeth Piirainen: MWEs from a multi-lingual perspective: New insights into syntactic, lexical and seman-tic parallels of multiword expressions in diverse languages
Instructions for the submission of first drafts of chapters
Deadline: to be confirmed, probably July.